Our guests can choose one of the following variants of accomodation:Standart room, Standart Plus room, Comfort room, Comfort Plus suite.
The "Arctic Circle" Tourism and Dive Centre's premises occupy territory on the left and right banks of a small Nilma bay.
The main territory is on the left bank. All common and recreational facilities are located here as well as cottages and lodges with Comfort rooms and Comfort Plus suites. The right bank part of the premises is in about 10 minutes walking distance, cottages with Standart and Standart Plus rooms are located there.
All rooms are equipped to accomodate 2 persons. In most cases guests can choose between a Twin or Double room set up. A rollaway/extra bed for triple accommodation is also available on request. All rooms have central heating, the room amenities depend on its category, e.g. Standart Plus, Comfort and Comfort Plus rooms have en-suite amenities with a toilet and a shower, while Standart rooms share it with the neighboring rooms.
Check-in and Check-out time is from 6:00 am till 11:00 pm. Common facilities (common living room, dining area and shower rooms) are available in Cottage №1 round-the-clock.
Prices in Euro per person per day include
- Twin or double accomodation with daily housekeeping
- Full board - all meals and snacks (3 meals a day), tea, coffee and soft beverages, welcome and farewell dinners at the Tourism Centre
- Russian steam bath (banya) FOC
- Outdoor Parking spaces FOC (subject to availability)
- Infants aged 6 or under can stay free of charge when sharing a room with paying adults (if they do not need a separate or extra bed and a suitable room is available)
- Children under the age of 12 will be charged 50% per child
- Single accommodation fee is 90% of the cost of accommodation for 2 persons
- No single supplement if the guests agree to share the room
- According to the Federal Law №15-FZ from February 23, 2013 it is forbidden to smoke tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and hookahs in rooms, indoor and outdoor common areas of the Tourism and Dive Centre.
- It is allowed to smoke only in a designated area.
Standard Room - FB from 95€ /day per person
Standard Rooms are located in the cottages across the bay (right bank cottages), in about 10 minutes walking distance from the main territory. All these rooms are equipped with twin beds and an extra bed option is available in some of them. Аlso there are a pair of nightstands and a wardrobe in each Standard room. In a cottage with 2 Standard Rooms there are 2 common WC-rooms and 1 shower room, located next to the rooms. Besides there is a common hall with a table and a fireplace on the groundfloor of these cottages, where guests can gather to have tea or play board games.
Standard Plus Room - FB from 114€ /day per person
Standard Plus Rooms are also located in the right bank cottages across the bay, in about 10 minutes walking distance. Guests can choose between a Twin or Double room set up. One of these rooms is a Family room (double bed + single bed). All these rooms have en-suite amenities. Besides there is a common hall with a table and a fireplace on the groundfloor of the right bank cottages, where guests can gather to have tea or play board games.
In general, rooms of this category resemble Comfort Rooms, the difference is that they are at some distance from the main territory and the common facilities.
Comfort Room - FB from 114€ /day per person
Comfort Rooms are located on the left bank of the bay (main territory of the Tourism Centre). All these rooms have en-suite amenities. Guests can choose between a Twin or Double room set up. Some of Comfort Rooms are Family rooms (double bed + single bed). A couple of them can accomodate up to four persons.
Comfort Plus Suite - FB from 124€ /day per person
Comfort Plus Suites are the largest and the most comfortable type of accomodation in the "Arctic Circle". They are located on the main territory of our Tourism Centre, each one in a separate lodge with a private entrance. There are two rooms and en-suite amenities in each Comfort Plus Suite. A bedroom is equipped with twin or double bed, a pair of nightstands and a wardrobe. The second room is a living room with a fireplace, a sofa bed and a couch.
These Suites are the best variant for families with children, because both the sofa and the couch can be easily converted into beds (sofa - into a double bed).